Linksys smart Wi-Fi routers need updating of their firmware or drivers to work efficiently. It keeps them in pace & full on working as per instruction encoded in a device. If you notice that your Linksys smart Wi-Fi router is getting difficulty in working or displaying some error. It means they need upgrading of Firmware or drivers. We know not every user is a technically sound person. In that case, you may need an expert advice to make your Linksys smart Wi-Fi router work in an efficient way.
So, we feel glad to introduce our router login support team as one of most appreciated & trusted technical support available nowadays. Our experts always advice that Linksys devices’ firmware and driver are recommended to be regularly updated. If you can’t do it yourself then do take expert advice from router login support team.
So, these are some important reason why you need updating of Firmware or drivers for the proper working of Linksys smart Wi-Fi routers.
- Updated version of the firmware or driver which encloses repairs on software virus found in the earlier version.
- Linksys smart Wi-Fi router device is presently experiencing troubles in its operational functions.
- Or updated version enclosing fresh or extra functionalities that are not accessible in the earlier version.
So it is cleared from the above-mentioned points. If you want your Linksys router works properly then you have to upgrade your router firmware & drivers. Do take support from router login support any time any day. Our support team have years of experience in this field.
How can I download the Linksys router firmware and update it?
You can choose to have your Linksys smart router’s firmware update automatically or manually. You can utilize the check button in the Automatic update section or enable the Automatic update option in the router’s settings. Alternatively, you can manually download and upgrade Linksys firmware.
- Updating the firmware on a Linksys router is a manual process.
- You can download the Linksys firmware by going to the Linksys Support Site.
- Save the most recent firmware for your Linksys router model to your desktop.
- Now, go to your Linksys cloud account and log in.
- Then select Connectivity from the drop-down menu.
- Under Basic settings, navigate to the Firmware Update section.
- Now, click Choose File to upload the Linksys firmware download file.
- To begin updating the firmware, click Start.
- Do not turn off the Linksys smart router while the firmware is being updated.
- Wait for the Linksys device to fully reboot after you’ve finished.
Using the check button to update the firmware on your Linksys router:
- Using Myrouter.local, access the Linksys smart wi fi setup wizard page.
- On the Linksys wifi setup page, go to Advanced settings.
- To check if your router is up to date, go to the tab Firmware Update and then to the Check Firmware option.
- If you get a message that says “Recent Firmware Update,” click it.
Moreover our experts available 24/7 to provide the best technical services to the customer. So you can best network speed.