Linksys MR9600 mesh wifi router setup
Want to enjoy throughout WiFi coverage? Install Linksys MR9600 mesh WiFi router Get instant solution for Linksys MR9600 mesh wifi router setup.
The Linksys MR9600 is a dual-band Wi-Fi 6 router which is perfect for large homes. It eliminates interference and helps you to get rid rid dead zones so that you can enjoy throughout wifi coverage. The Linksys mesh wifi router is easy with the Linksys router app. It provides up to 3000 sq. ft. coverage. The Linksys smart Wi-Fi 6 handles HD video streaming, gaming, and smart home devices.
Refer to the following points and get to know about Linksys MR9600 mesh wifi setup.
How to set up Linksys MR9600 mesh WiFi router?
Download the Linksys router app for the Linksys mesh wifi router setup. You can find the app on the App Store and Play Store as well.
Here are some things that can be done using the app with the Linksys smart Wi-Fi 6 router-
- Change the Wi-Fi network name and password
- Test your internet connection speed
- Set up guest Wi-Fi access
- Set up parental controls
- Connect devices to Wi-Fi
Once connected, you can use the Linksys router app to personalize your Wi-Fi such as giving a network name and password. You can also place and manage your child nodes using the Linksys app.
Prior steps for Linksys MR9600 mesh wifi router setup-
- Plug your Linksys router into a power.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the one end into the Linksys router.
- Connect the second end into the modem.
- Connect your modem to a power source and turn it ON.
- Now, you can turn on your Linksys router ON.
Linksys mesh wifi router setup
For Linksys smart Wi-Fi 6 router, after making the hardware connection, download the Linksys router app on your mobile device and proceed with the further steps.
Follow the below-mentioned set of steps for the Linksys MR9600 mesh wifi router setup-
- Once the linksys app is installed, click on the icon to open it.
- Log into Linksys smart Wi-Fi 6 router. Tap Log In.
- If you don’t have an existing account, create a new one.
- Provide an email address and password.
- Tap Log In.
Now, you need to connect your smartphone to the Linksys network. Go to the ‘Wi-Fi’ settings on your mobile phone. Find and locate the linksys network. Enter the Wi-Fi password to connect to the linksys network.
- Open the Linksys router app.
- Go to the ‘Menu’ icon.
- Manage the wireless settings of the linksys router.
- Provide a wireless network name and password.
- You can manage your entire network using the linksys app.
In case, you are looking for more details on the Linksys MR9600 mesh wifi router setup via linksys router app, you can call our technical team on their toll free number. They are available round the cock to help you with Linksys mesh wifi router setup.