Linksys EA6350 AC1200+ dual-band smart wi-fi wireless router delivers speeds of up to N300 + AC867 Mbps. The router features the Gigabit ports for a supercharged wired connection, as well as USB 3.0. Instead of putting out a generic transmission, beamforming directs the Wi-Fi signal to your smartphones, tablets, and computers. Additionally, two detachable external antennas aid in signal enhancement. You can use a smartphone or tablet to remotely monitor and manage your home WiFi using the Linksys App. In this article, you will learn how to setup Linksys EA6350 router and update its settings.
How to set up the Linksys ea6350 ac1200+ dual-band smart wi-fi wireless router?The process of the Linksys ea6350 router setup is as easy as it gets. You just need to follow some simple steps to do that. Before you start with the setup process, you need to do the following things:
- Try to power off the modem and remove any cables attached to it.
- Disconnect the existing router if you are replacing it.
- Note down the SSID name and password of the Linksys EA6350.
- You can find these default network credentials in the router’s manual or on its back panel.
- Now, jump to the next section to know how to setup a Linksys ea6350 router.
The process of Linksys EA6350 router setup
- Firstly, power on the modem and connect it to the WAN port on the Linksys EA6350 with the Ethernet cable.
- Now, connect the modem to the wall outlet using the power cable and turn it on.
- Next, take another Ethernet wire and connect it from the Linksys EA6350 router’s LAN port to your PC.
- Then use the included power adapter to connect the Linksys router to the power source.
- The LED light of the EA6350 Linksys device becomes solid white.
- Visit linskyssmartwifi.com to open the web configuration page of the EA6350 router.
- Once logged in, run the Linksys router setup wizard and follow the onscreen instructions.
- The setup wizard will automatically choose your connection type or you can manually select it.
- Next, you would be asked to change the network details of the Linksys EA6350 such as its SSID name and password.
- Configure the Linksys router EA6350 settings as per your need and save them by clicking on the Apply button.
Linksys EA6350 Router Login StepsYou can easily configure the Linksys router settings by logging into its web console. You may also reach the Linksys router configuration page by using the router’s default IP address, 192.168.1.1. Here are some step-by-step instructions for logging into your Linksys ea6350 ac1200+ dual-band smart wi-fi wireless router.
- The first step is to connect one of your client devices, such as a PC, to your Linksys router.
- Then connect an Ethernet wire from the Linksys router to the computer’s internet port.
- Now, launch your browser and enter 192.168.1.1 Linksys login IP in the address bar. Select the enter tab.
- When a login screen displays, enter your Linksys router’s login password and username in the appropriate boxes.
- The default Linksys router sign-in credentials may be found on a printed label on the back of the router.
- If you forget your admin password, contact our technical executives to get tips on how to reset Linksys ea6350.
Linksys EA6350 firmware updateLatest firmware updates fix bugs and enhance the functionality of the Linksys wifi router. Keeping the Linksys router EA6350 firmware up-to-date is important to resolve any issues you may face while using the router. Follow the steps below to update your Linksys router firmware:
- Visit the Linksys support site and search for the Linksys EA6350 router.
- If you find any latest firmware for the Linksys EA6350, download it and save it on the desktop.
- Now, type linksyssmartwifi.com in your browser’s address bar.
- It will open the Linksys ea6350 router login page where you have to enter the default admin details.
- After you log in to the router’s interface, head over to the Administration section.
- Now, Click on Firmware Update and then click on Browse.
- Then browse the downloaded firmware file and click on the Upload button.
- Next, click on Start Upgrade and wait for the Linksys EA6350 to complete the process.
How to factory reset Linksys ea6350?
- The first step is to use the Ethernet wire to connect the Linksys router to your PC.
- Then, on the PC, start a browser and enter either linksyssmartwifi.com or the 192.168.1.1 Linksys login IP address in the address field.
- Now, in the respective sections, input the Linksys ea6350 router login default credentials. Click login.
- Next, go to the Settings page when you’ve successfully logged in.
- Select the “Administrative” option.
- Then, seek the option “Factory Default” and choose it to reset the Linksys router to factory default settings.
- After that, you have to perform the Linksys ea6350 router setup process again.