Parental control settings are like the most discussed issues especially if you have young family members and they use to spend long hours on the internet. Here we are explain the steps regarding parental control settings using the connect software. Linksys Router setup is easy. At any point you need help, you can contact us for the help. We are available for 24/7 and we can solve your issues more professionally.
Parental Controls Feature for Linksys Connect Software
- Open the web browser and fill the default login address Linksyssmartwifi in the address bar.
- Press the enter key and fill the login details for the successful login.
- Go for the Setup option and then go for the Basic Setup option.
- You will need to select the time zone where you are living.
After performing these steps you can go for enabling the parental control settings and settings up the password.
- Open the Linksys Connect Software wizard and simply select the parental control settings for the Linksys router.
- Here you will need to enter the password for the Linksys router and you will need to enter that password for twice.
- Simply press the OK button.
- Select the device under your home network to which you want to configure the parental controls.
These are the simple steps for enabling and setting up the password for the Linksys routers using the Linksys connect software. You can contact us any time regarding the issues like linksys smart wifi setup linksys smart wifi setup support linksys smart wifi login linksys smart wifi tools linksys smart wifi router linksys smart wifi not loading linksys smart wi fi port forwarding linksys smart wifi app.