Linksys AC5400 router setup can be done easily with smart setup wizard. With just a few simple steps, you can have your computer and other Wireless devices connected to the wifi. In this guide, we will see how to set up Linksys AC5400 router.
You should have the following things:
- Linksys AC5400 router
- Two Ethernet cables
- A Wi-Fi enabled device
How to connect Linksys AC5400 router to wifi?
These quick steps will help you with Linksys AC5400 router setup.
- Turn off your modem.
- Take an Ethernet cable. Connect the cable to the WAN port of the router.
- Connect the second end of the cable to the modem.
- Turn on your modem.
- Connect the power adapter to Linksys AC5400 router.
- Connect Linksys router to computer with Ethernet cable.
- Turn on computer.
- Supply power to the Linksys router.
Linksys Router AC5400 Login
Go to the Linksys login page to complete Linksys AC5400 router setup. now, follow the instructions to know how to connect Linksys AC5400 router to wifi.
- Power up your computer.
- Open your preferred browser.
- Type linksyssmartwifi.com into the URL.
- You will get access to the Linksys router AC5400 login page.
- Type Linksys router AC5400 login username and password into the required fields.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Now, you will get into Linksys smart setup wizard. It will detect your internet connection type automatically.
- You can change the router’s network name and password.
- A confirmation message will appear informing that you are connected to internet.
- Click ‘Ok’
- You will get redirected to the main Linksys window after the setup is finished.
- Review all the configured settings and click ‘Save’
- Click ‘Finish’
If you encounter an issue while setting up your Linksys router, give it a reset. The factory reset will resolve almost every issue with your router.
This guide includes information on how to connect Linksys AC5400 router to wifi. Perform the easy steps for Linksys router AC5400 login. Contact our team for more details.